LEFÖ – Intervention centre for trafficked women* (LEFÖ-IBF) is a recognised victim protection organization according to §25 Abs 3 SPG, that, with a mandate from the Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Chancellery of the Republic of Austria – section Women and Equality, offers its services in the entirety of Austria. Mandated by the Ministry of Justice LEFÖ-IBF offers trafficked women* and girls* psychosocial and legal victim assistance services.
- 24h reachability for trafficked women*
- Safe accommodation with socio-cultural mediation in protection shelters
- Apartments for independent living with initial psychosocial assistence
- Psychosocial, psychological, social, health and life counselling as well as psychotherapy
- Ensuring access to medical assistance
- Counselling and intervention concerning residency and employment rights
- Accompaniment to police interrogations
- Psychosocial and legal support in legal proceedings
- Assistance for detainees pending deportation in cases of suspected trafficking in women*
- Online outreach for early identification and vulnerable groups
- Mediation (upon request) to German courses, further education and integration offers
- Support in seeking employment and accommodation or preparation for safe returns including risk assessments, in collaboration with organizations in the countries of origin
We offer unconditional support, catered to individual needs for trafficked women* and girls* from the age of 15.
Confidential – Anonymous – Free of Charge