An offer for migrant women* who are disadvantaged in the labour market and precariously employed:
Content & objectives:
Development of an online space based on participatory development and trial workshops:
- with information on labour rights, (further) qualification,and relevant actors in labour market policy
- with digital learning and practising facilities – tailored to the learning needs of educationally disadvantaged workers*/learners*.
- with digital tools for job search & application
Accompanying counselling offer dig_fit!
- Individual counselling in the Counselling Centre and the Learning Centre
Workshops on labour rights:
- Topics: dismissal, maternity protection, etc.
Project partner*: IT expert* Andrea* Ida Malkah Klaura
Cooperation partners*: AK, AMS, WAFF
The project is supported by Vienna’s Arbeiterkammer (AK) Digitalisation Fund Arbeit 4.0. The fund was created in the course of AK’s major digitalisation offensive and is one of the new extras from the AK Zukunftsprogramm.
More at: www.wien.arbeiterkammer.at/zukunftsprogramm