LEFÖ – Counselling, Education and Support for Migrant Women* is working since more than 35 years with and for migrant women* in Austria.
In the course of these years, we have gained valuable experience and a lot of knowledge, and in constant self-reflection we have tried out and further developed our processes and approaches. The dissemination to multipliers and allies has always been a central concern. Within the framework of our training programmes, we would like to share our experiences and spread our knowledge. Both general and professionalisation-oriented workshops are offered.
We are looking forward to your enquiry!
- Migration and escape
- German as a Second Language and Multilingualism
- Education with and for migrant women*, political education
- Women* and Migration
- Trafficking in women / Human trafficking
- Sex work
- Migrant organisations
- Violence protection centres, Women’s shelters and women* organizations
- Students, Teachers, Pupils
- Religious institutions
- Hospitals and other health facilites
- Authorities and institutions
- NGOs and other interested parties
The trainings are conducted by different trainers with specific expertise and practical experience. Depending on the size of the group and content, we adapt the training team to the requirements.
Depending on the length, intensity and additional costs (material, etc.), the price for the training courses varies. This can be negotiated during the appointment.
Please contact us for your request at email@example.com or +43 1 581 1881
„wien-cert“ for LEFÖ
LEFÖ has carried the quality mark for Viennese adult and continuing education providers since December 2012